Search Guy's

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Singapore Gay Oriental Man



Many people are amazed at my new musculature lately. I was still bulimic-like and puny looking 3 months ago. But, I am not waify looking anymore. I have decided to share my tried and proven methods of gaining lean muscles (and not fat) here after so many of my friends have asked me to reveal my 'hulk out' secrets.

  1. Weight training is a proven, fool proof method. If you are above 40 years old or have medical conditions, consult your doctor first before you embark on my training routine.
  2. Choose a gym that has barbells, dumb bells, weights and weight lifting bench.
  3. Do not waste time on small muscle groups such as biceps and calves if you are a hard gainer like me.
  4. Target the bigger muscle parts such as the thighs, back and chest.
  5. Do these basic compound exercises (also work the whole body): incline bench press (for the chest); squats (for your quads or legs); chins (for your back and lats); and barbell press (for your shoulders).
  6. Do not ignore power lifting exercises. Deadlifts, squats and bench press are the key to hard solid muscles. These exercises are performed by power lifters mainly.
  7. Do not forget to take in enough proteins for ultimate muscle growths. Remember this simple rule: take in 1 gram of protein for 1 kg of your bodyweight everyday.
  8. Drink 8-10 glasses of water. Eat 6 smaller meals and not 3 large meals a day. Do not shock your body by taking large meals. Your body can better absorb the nutrients over time.
  9. Train each body part only once weekly. Each large muscle part needs at least 48-72 hours to repair from the muscles breakdown and stress placed upon them from the intense gym workouts.
  10. Remember: More is not always better. Your muscles only start growing outside the gym when you are resting. They don't grow when you are exercising. 

Do try my method if you like what you read here. Incredible results may be achieved in 3 months or less !

source: geocities.com

No comments:

Post a Comment