Search Guy's

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Build Muscle Without a Gym ?

bodybuilding, fitness, exercises, muscles developing, nutrition, equipments, protein, steroids, creatine and workout tips.

I'm going to show you how you can build muscle without a gym. Most people think that you need to be pounding the weights to put on muscle and that's really just a misconception. The reality is that most people don't know how to put on muscle. I've seen people at the gym longer than me, that lift far more than me and I'm twice the size of them. It's almost sad in a way. Muscles don't grow because you go to the gym and lift weights. Muscles grow because they are properly stimulated to the point where they think they have to grow or they're going to die. I'm going to show you how to build muscle without a gym.

The most important aspect of putting on muscle is how you eat. Your diet has to sustain the growth of muscle and if that isn't happening, than you're not going to get any muscle. A lot of people don't understand that. They assume the muscle will grow from the consumption of fat on your body. It doesn't work that way. You need amino acids to build muscle tissue and that comes from mainly protein. Every few hours you should be putting some sort of protein in your body, so your body always has something to build tissue with.

Obviously you're going to need to stimulate some growth, but you can build muscle without a gym. I'm sure you know the basic push ups. They're good, but you always have to mixing it up. Sometimes I do push ups flat on the floor, than other days I'll do it with my feet on the stairs, so I'm elevated. It's not really the weight you end up pushing, it's how you really change things up and sort of shock the muscle into growing.

You can grow major muscles with only short 7 minute workouts.

Source: EzineArticles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment